Travel in your styles
Booking Terms & Conditions
TRIPLE K ANGKOR TRAVEL CO.,LTD (“supplier”) sells varieties of travel products and other relevant travel services. Our terms and conditions are applicable to your particular acceptance of these booking conditions set out. Herein, you (“customer”) should make sure that you carefully read and understand it before you purchase our travel products. TRIPLE K ANGKOR reserves the right to change these conditions at any time and therefore you are advised to check the website or request the latest version of the Booking Conditions prior to making your booking.
TRIPLE K ANGKOR acts in the capacity of the travel agent for its customers in making arrangements for transportation, hotels and other services that are incidental to the package that is being purchased. As an agent for the travelers, TRIPLE K ANGKOR does not assume any liability for any injury, damage, death, accident or delay due to any acts by any carrier, hotels, restaurants, companies or person rendering any of the services included in the tour. TRIPLE K ANGKOR accepts no responsibility for any damage or delay due to machinery breakdown, quarantine, weather or any other causes beyond its control. TRIPLE K ANGKOR accepts no responsibility for any omissions, delays, additional expenses or other events resulting from improper health certificates or necessary documents to enter or depart a country or acts of any government authority. TRIPLE K ANGKOR offers a tailor made travel service, therefore you can request alterations to any aspect of your holiday without surcharges. We will advise you of the cost or saving resulting from proposed alterations and if it is acceptable to you, incorporate it into the total price.
2. Acceptance of booking
TRIPLE K ANGKOR reserves the right to adjust the itinerary, to substitute hotels, other services and will offers alternatives subject to availability that we’re able to host. Or we cancel a tour prior to departure without prior notice with a refund or will not take responsibility for any loss due to group dynamics, weather governmental or police action, traffic problems or any other conditions. We reserve the right to decline your booking without explanation if we have cause to believe that you might pose a threat to public safety or security in the country. We require you to take out travel insurance and any other necessary insurances adequate to meet your needs, and will assume that you will have done so before your arrival in the country.
3. Internal & (Or) Domestic Flights
In term of making your holiday trip the most possible, we always quote the airfare with promotion (Economic Class included bags 20-25kg) in your tour package and the promotional airfare terms & conditions are determined by airlines and subject to change without prior notice. Once you confirmed the trip, you agreed and accepted airline’s policy, terms & conditions. Hence, you should check term & condition details by the time you make the booking with us. Business Class is available upon your request and the surcharge will be applied accordingly.
Note: Airfare is subject to change without prior notice. This means the package rates will be varied at the time we re-check all flights before confirming your booking.
4. Deposit & Payments for Tour Packages
A deposit of 30% (USD) of land tour cost is required to secure the booking after the confirmation is made and the final balance must be settled in 14 days prior to your arrival. However, domestic flight tickets are fully charged at the time you confirmed the booking.
If the booking is made within 21 days prior to your arrival, a full payment (%100) will be required for making all reservation for your trip. In the event of the full payment is not reaching our bank account (TRIPLE K ANGKOR CO.,LTD) by the due date we reserve the right to release all services being blocked.
- By Credit Card (Visa/Master)
We accept payment via credit and you can process the check out through our PayWay System (By ABA Bank Cambodia) when you receive a submitted-link that allows you to check out for your payment. This method is very fast and popular for most clients.
- By Bank Transfer
Once you confirmed the trip with us, we will send you an invoice with our company’s bank detail. Note: It generally takes 3-5 working days until the amount reaches our bank account. Remember that you have to bear all banking fees (included middle bank etc.).
Bank Name: Advanced Bank of Asia Limited
Branch Name: Advanced Bank of Asia Limited
Account Holder: TRIPLE K ANGKOR CO LTD
Account No: 000305490
Swift Code: ABAAKHPP
ABA Head Office Address: No. 148, Preah Sihanouk Blvd, Phnom Penh, PO Box 2277, Cambodia.
All prices are quoted in US Dollars ($) and based on transport fuel rate of Riel 3700 – 4000 per litre. We reserve the right to adjust our prices periodically in case of fuel price increases by the Government and subsequent price increases by our suppliers when such cumulative costs from our suppliers exceed 10% and above.
5. Day Trip: Payment Method & Cancellation
Upfront payment is not required once you confirmed the trip. The payment will be settled in US dollar on the touring day before the tour starts. However, paying by credit card is available through our PayWay online system if you wish to pay in advance but 3.7% is surcharged as bank’s policy.
Any cancellation is made less than 48 – 24 hours, 50% of total amount is charged and less than 24 hours is 100% charged, and the cancellation fee will be collected from you at your hotel.
I agreed and accepted this cancellation policy when I confirmed the booking with Triple K Angkor Travel Co.,LTD.
We don’t actually apply any cancellation fees if the cancellation in written notification is received by TRIPLE K ANGKOR or their authorized travel agent before the tour deadline. Otherwise, the cancellation charges are calculated from the day of the written notification, as a percentage of the net total tour price per person cancelling, including surcharges (e.g. ticketed air sector, other penalties imposed by suppliers such as hotels, transportation, restaurants etc.). We will retain the charges of total amount per person if the cancellation is made:
• Cancellation is made 21 days before arrival is FREE of charge 0%
• Cancellation is made 14 days before arrival is charged 30%
• Cancellation is made 8 days before arrival is charged 70%
• Cancellation is made less than 8 days before arrival is charged 100%
• Airfare is refundable according to airline’s policy and price terms & conditions
Note: All pre-paid fees of flight tickets, cruise/ship tickets and train/bus tickets which have already been issued completely will be added in the charges above.
The refunds will not be made for any unused or cancelled services for any reason when the tour has begun. Refunds will be considered discretely under TRIPLE K ANGKOR if you are forced to leave to trip. All cancellation charged fee above is not inclusive of credit card surcharge fee or any banking fee on transaction of your payment.
7. Why do we cancel your tour?
In the event, TRIPLE K ANGKOR finds itself unable to honor a booking by providing travel services within traveling period then TRIPLE K ANGKOR shall provide alternative services at another period. In such cases, there is civil war/disaster/Cambodia’s political issues, we still keeps the right to cancel all services or change or correct any errors of tour operating due to the real situation environment such as weathers problem, infrastructure problem and so on, or refunds in full amount back to you after we dealt and got refund from our suppliers.
8. Children Policy
- Infant below 2 years old sharing same room with parents is FREE (except airfare if any).
- Child below 6 years old without extra bed and sharing same room with parents is charged for 50%.
- Child below 11 years old with extra bed & sharing same room with parents is charged for 75%
- Child above 11 years old sharing same room with 1 Adult is charged 100%.
9. Health Requirements
You should ensure that you are fully up to date with vaccinations required for each country you’re traveling to. If your itinerary means you may be involved in strenuous activities such as cycling or trekking you should check with your medical practitioner if you are in any doubts about your fitness to do so. If you are allergic or have any other disabilities or health problem relevant to your holiday you should inform us well in advance.
10. Travel Insurance
Travel insurance and medical precautions are essential. Your travel insurance must provide cover against personal accident, medical expenses, emergency repatriation and personal liability. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time of booking.
11. Visa, Cost & Other Travel Document:
Most of Asian citizens are officially allowed to enter Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar & Thailand without applying a visa, they can stay in the country at least 15 days or up to 30 days. If you’re from Europe countries (most), you can apply for E-visa or get “on arrival visa” once you arrive at international airports.
- Vietnam Visa: We always include Vietnam “Approval Visa Letter” in the program, however visa processing fee is 25 USD for single entry and pay directly at the immigration when entering Vietnam.
- Cambodia Visa: Visa on arrival is 30 USD for single entry visa. Or you can apply E-visa via government’s official website: evisa.gov.kh
- Laos Visa: Visa on arrival is available at international airports, Laos. Visa fee for single entry tourism visa is from 30-35 USD depends on nationality.
- Myanmar Visa: Visa on arrival is NOT available in Myanmar at the moment. eVisa can be applied through government’s official website and cost 50 USD.
- Thailand Visa: Visa on arrival is available and can be applied at international airports or borderlines, the cost is 30-35 USD per single entry.
Reservation & Inquiry
All tours must be booked directly to us at the following email addresses and contacts:
Tel: +855 63 765 937
Hotline: +855 98 441 812
WhatApp: +855 98 441 812
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Lok Taneuy Road, Wat Bo Village, Sala Kamreuk, Siem Reap.
Explore Tours to Asia
• Authentic Indochina 23 Days
• Best of Indochina 3 Weeks
• Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia 2 Weeks
• Cambodia, Vietnam & Laos 18 Days
• Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos 10 Days
• Indochina Tour & Beach Break 20 Days
Explore Cambodia & Vietnam
• The Essence of Cambodia & Vietnam 3 Weeks
• Cambodia, Vietnam & Beach Holiday 17 Days
• Cambodia & Vietnam Tour Package 13 Days
• See Cambodia & Vietnam Differently 19 Days
• Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 10 Days
• Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 9 Days
• Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 8 Days
• Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 7 Days
• Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 5 Days
Explore Asia Multi-Country
• Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand 8 Days
• Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand 10 Days
• Myanmar, Laos & Cambodia 2 Weeks
• Vietnam, Cambodia & Myanmar 19 Days
• Myanmar, Cambodia & Vietnam 20 Days
• Vietnam Cambodia Laos & Myanmar 23 Days
• Cambodia, Myanmar & Thailand Tour 23 Days
• Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia & Vietnam 25 Days
• Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar & Thailand 31 Days
• Cambodia Grand Adventure 3 Weeks
• Cambodia Grand Adventure 16 Days
• The Taste of Cambodia & Beach Break 2 Weeks
• Cambodia Adventure & Southern Coast 12 Days
• Cambodia Classic Adventure 11 Days
• Siem Reap, Battambang & Phnom Penh 8 Days
• Cambodia Tour & Southern Coast 10 Days
• Siem Reap & Koh Rong Island 7 Days
• Siem Reap, Koh Rong & Phnom Penh 8 Days
• Siem Reap, Koh Rong & Phnom Penh 10 Days
• Siem Reap & Phnom Penh Unique Tour 7 Days
• Siem Reap Adventure Tour 7 Days
• Siem Reap Adventure Tour 6 Days
• Angkor Discovery Tour 5 Days
• Angkor Explorer Tour 4 Days
• Siem Reap Highlights by Bike 4 Days
• Phnom Penh & Siem Reap 5 Days
• Phnom Penh & Siem Reap 6 Days
TOURS YOU MAY LIKE
Angkor Discovery Tour 5 Days
Experience the best of Siem Reap – the ancient landmark fulfilled incredible temples followed by the rich history and its remaining Angkor complex. Discover from the world’s heritage temple…
Siem Reap & Phnom Penh 6 Days
Explore Cambodia from Angkor complex in Siem Reap to Phnom Penh Capital for 6 days. This classic journey provides a great value trip to see the world’s marvelous heritage “Angkor Wat”…
Siem Reap & Phnom Penh Unique Tour 7 Days
The tour is perfectly designed for those who want to experience amazing Cambodia in unique ways, discover from magnificent Angkor complex to a bike…
Siem Reap, Koh Rong Island & Phnom Penh 10 Days
This private Cambodia tour provides an amazing experience to see insightful Siem Reap including the finest masterpieces of Angkor Wat & Angkor…
1,660 total views, 2 views today