Travel in your styles
DISCOVER MORE PRIVATE TOURS
- Best Selected Asia Tours 2018
- Private Indochina Tours
- Private Multi-Country Tours
- Vietnam Cambodia Laos Tour 10 Days
- Vietnam Laos Cambodia Tour 2 weeks
- Cambodia Vietnam Laos Tour 18 Days
- Indochina Tour Vacation Beach 20 Days
- Best Indochina Vietnam Laos Cambodia 3 Weeks
- Cambodia Vietnam Laos Tour 23 Days
- Vietnam Cambodia Thailand Tour 10 Days
- Myanmar Laos Cambodia Tour 2 Weeks
- Vietnam Cambodia Myanmar Tour 19 Days
- Myanmar Cambodia Vietnam 20 Days
- Cambodia Myanmar Thailand Tour 23 Days
- Vietnam Cambodia Laos Myanmar 23 Days
- Myanmar Laos Cambodia Vietnam 25 Days
- Vietnam Cambodia Laos Myanmar Thailand 31 Days
2 Country Private Tours
- Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 7 Days
- Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 8 Days
- Mekong Explorer Tour 9 Days
- Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 10 Days
- Cambodia & Vietnam Tour 13 Days
- See Cambodia & Vietnam Differently 19 Days
- Cambodia & Vietnam Beach Holiday 17 Days
- Best Essence Cambodia & Vietnam 3 Weeks
- Cambodia & Laos Tour 7 Days
- Cambodia & Laos Tour 9 Days
- Cambodia & Laos Tour 10 Days
- Discover The Depth of Cambodia & Laos 15 Days
- Cambodia & Myanmar Tour 10 Days
- Cambodia & Myanmar 2 Weeks
- Myanmar & Cambodia 2 Weeks
- Cambodia & Myanmar Tour 15 Days
- Cambodia & Thailand Tour 5 Days
- Cambodia & Thailand Tour 7 Days
- Thailand & Cambodia Tour 10 Days
- Best of Cambodia & Thailand 2 Weeks
Your Cambodia Private Tours
TRIPLE K ANGKOR TRAVEL CO.,LTD (“supplier”) sells varieties of travel products and other relevant travel services. Our terms and conditions are applicable to your particular acceptance of these booking conditions set out. Herein, you (“customer”) should make sure that you carefully read and understand it before you purchase our travel products. TRIPLE K ANGKOR reserves the right to change these conditions at any time and therefore you are advised to check the website or request the latest version of the Booking Conditions prior to making your booking.
TRIPLE K ANGKOR acts in the capacity of the travel agent for its customers in making arrangements for transportation, hotels and other services that are incidental to the package that is being purchased. As an agent for the travelers, TRIPLE K ANGKOR does not assume any liability for any injury, damage, death, accident or delay due to any acts by any carrier, hotels, restaurants, companies or person rendering any of the services included in the tour. TRIPLE K ANGKOR accepts no responsibility for any damage or delay due to machinery breakdown, quarantine, weather or any other causes beyond its control. TRIPLE K ANGKOR accepts no responsibility for any omissions, delays, additional expenses or other events resulting from improper health certificates or necessary documents to enter or depart a country or acts of any government authority. TRIPLE K ANGKOR offers a tailor made travel service, therefore you can request alterations to any aspect of your holiday without surcharges. We will advise you of the cost or saving resulting from proposed alterations and if it is acceptable to you, incorporate it into the total price.
2. Acceptance of booking
TRIPLE K ANGKOR reserves the right to adjust the itinerary, to substitute hotels, other services and will offers alternatives subject to availability that we’re able to host. Or we cancel a tour prior to departure without prior notice with a refund or will not take responsibility for any loss due to group dynamics, weather governmental or police action, traffic problems or any other conditions. We reserve the right to decline your booking without explanation if we have cause to believe that you might pose a threat to public safety or security in the country. We require you to take out travel insurance and any other necessary insurances adequate to meet your needs, and will assume that you will have done so before your arrival in the country.
3. Deposit & Payments for Tour Packages
A non-refundable deposit of 30% (USD) of the total cost whichever is greater due 5days after an invoice issued and sent to you. Full of the final payment of the tour price must be made before 14 days before the departure of the tour. If the booking is made within 45 days, a full payment will be required upon agreement of reservation. In the event of the full payment not reaching our account by the due date we reserve the right to cancel all bookings and the contract between us. Travel documents may be compiled (if required) after the deposit has been received and are then sent via email, these should be printed out by the participant and retained as a receipt.
- By Credit Card (Visa/Master)
We accept payment via credit and you can process the check out through our PayWay System (By ABA Bank Cambodia) when you receive a submitted-link that allows you to check out for your payment. As policy, ABA Bank will charge %3.7 on top of the amount and names it as “Service Charge” in the invoice. This method is very fast and popular for our most clients.
- By Bank Transfer
Once you confirmed the trip with us, we will send you an invoice with our company’s bank detail. Note: It generally takes 3-5 working days until the amount reaches our bank account. Remember that you have to bear all banking fees (included middle bank etc.).
Bank Name: Advanced Bank of Asia Limited
Branch Name: Advanced Bank of Asia Limited
Account Holder: TRIPLE K ANGKOR CO LTD
Account No: 000305490
Swift Code: ABAAKHPP
ABA Head Office Address: No. 148, Preah Sihanouk Blvd, Phnom Penh, PO Box 2277, Cambodia.
All prices are quoted in US Dollars ($) and based on transport fuel rate of Riel 3700 – 4000 per litre. We reserve the right to adjust our prices periodically in case of fuel price increases by the Government and subsequent price increases by our suppliers when such cumulative costs from our suppliers exceed 10% and above.
4. Payments for Day Trips
NO any deposit is required for day trip booking. We simply accept full payment US dollar in cash on the service day before the tour begin when you meet our tour guide and driver at your hotel’s lobby. So you just prepare the cash and you will receive our official invoice after the payment is settled completely.
We don’t actually apply any cancellation fees if the cancellation in written notification is received by TRIPLE K ANGKOR or their authorized travel agent before the tour deadline. Otherwise, the cancellation charges are calculated from the day of the written notification, as a percentage of the net total tour price per person cancelling, including surcharges (e.g. ticketed air sector, other penalties imposed by suppliers such as hotels, transportation, restaurants etc.). We will retain the charges of total amount per person if the cancellation is made:
• 45 – 30 days before prior to arrival, charge 30%
• 29 – 15 days before prior to arrival, charge 50%
• Less than 14 days prior to arrival, charge 100%
Note: All pre-paid fees of flight tickets, cruise/ship tickets and train/bus tickets which have already been issued completely will be added in the charges above.
The refunds will not be made for any unused or cancelled services for any reason after the tour has begun. Refunds will be considered discretely under TRIPLE K ANGKOR if you are forced to leave to trip. All cancellation charged fee above is not inclusive of credit card surcharge fee on transaction of your payment.
6. Why do we cancel your tour?
In the event, TRIPLE K ANGKOR finds itself unable to honor a booking by providing travel services within traveling period then TRIPLE K ANGKOR shall provide alternative services at another period. In such cases, there is civil war/disaster/Cambodia’s political issues, we still keeps the right to cancel all services or change or correct any errors of tour operating due to the real situation environment such as weathers problem, infrastructure problem and so on, or refunds in full amount back to you after we dealt and got refund from our suppliers.
7. Children Policy
- Infant below 2 years old sharing same room with parents is charged for 10%.
- Child below 6 yrs. old without extra bed and sharing same room with parents is charged for 50%.
- Child below 6 yrs. old sharing same room with 1 Adult is charged for 85%
- Child below 11 yrs. old with extra bed & sharing same room with parents is charged for 75%
- Child below 11 yrs. old sharing same room with 1 Adult is charged same as adult.
8. Health Requirements
You should ensure that you are fully up to date with vaccinations required for Cambodia. If your itinerary means you may be involved in strenuous activities such as cycling or trekking you should check with your medical practitioner if you are in any doubts about your fitness to do so. If you are allergic or have any other disabilities or health problem relevant to your holiday you should inform us well in advance.
9. Travel Insurance
Travel insurance and medical precautions are essential. Your travel insurance must provide cover against personal accident, medical expenses, emergency repatriation and personal liability. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time of booking.
10. Visa, Cost & Other Travel Document:
Most of Asian citizens are officially allowed to enter Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar & Thailand without applying a visa, they can stay in the country at least 15 days or up to 30 days. If you’re from Europe countries (most), you can apply for E-visa or get “on arrival visa” once you arrive at international airports.
- Vietnam Visa: We always include Vietnam “Approval Visa Letter” in the program, however visa processing fee is 25 USD for single entry and pay directly at the immigration when entering Vietnam.
- Cambodia Visa: Visa on arrival is 30 USD for single entry visa. Or you can apply E-visa via government’s official website: evisa.gov.kh
- Laos Visa: Visa on arrival is available at international airports, Laos. Visa fee for single entry tourism visa is from 30-35 USD depends on nationality.
- Myanmar Visa: Visa on arrival is NOT available in Myanmar at the moment. eVisa can be applied through government’s official website and cost 50 USD.
- Thailand Visa: Visa on arrival is available and can be applied at international airports or borderlines, the cost is 30-35 USD per single entry.
Reservation & Inquiry
All tours must be booked directly to us at the following email addresses and contacts:
Tel: +855 63 765 937
Hotline: +855 98 441 812
WhatApp: +855 98 441 812
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Ta Neuy Road, Dokpour Village, Salakomreuk Commune, Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Tours you may like
Siem Reap & Sihanoukville Tour 7 Days
Explore magnificent Angkor Wat – 7th wonder of the world’s, admired by more than 200 smiling faces of Bayon, Ta Prohm featuring the stunning giant tree-roots, Kompong Phluk of Tonle Sap Lake and perfectly enjoy the tranquil…
Cambodia Beach & Angkor Wat 8 Days
From the majestic Angkor Wat, The Great Lake of Tonle Sap to the significant Royal Palace and national museum, Cambodia’s Sihanoukville beaches provide the perfection of coastal relaxation for your amazing…
Siem Reap & Sihanoukville Beach Tour 10 Days
Experience the most incredible Angkor’s masterpieces, visit the great lake of Tonle Sap Lake where lifestyle is animated by fishing activities, continue to explore the vibration of hassle Phnom Penh from Royal Palace, Silver…
Cambodia Beach Holiday Tour 10 Days
Amazingly experience the incredible Angkor complex included magnificent Angkor Wat, smiling faces of Bayon, the popular remarkable giant trees at Ta Prohm and visit the largest freshwater of Tonle Sap. Continuously explore…
629 total views, 1 views today