Travel in your styles
DISCOVER MORE PRIVATE TOURS
- Best Selected Asia Tours 2019 – 2020
- Private Indochina Tours
- Private Multi-Country Tours
- Vietnam Cambodia Laos Tour 10 Days
- Vietnam Laos Cambodia Tour 2 weeks
- Cambodia Vietnam Laos Tour 18 Days
- Indochina Tour Vacation Beach 20 Days
- Best Indochina Vietnam Laos Cambodia 3 Weeks
- Cambodia Vietnam Laos Tour 23 Days
- Vietnam Cambodia Thailand Tour 10 Days
- Myanmar Laos Cambodia Tour 2 Weeks
- Vietnam Cambodia Myanmar Tour 19 Days
- Myanmar Cambodia Vietnam 20 Days
- Cambodia Myanmar Thailand Tour 23 Days
- Vietnam Cambodia Laos Myanmar 23 Days
- Myanmar Laos Cambodia Vietnam 25 Days
- Vietnam Cambodia Laos Myanmar Thailand 31 Days
2 Country Private Tours
- Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 7 Days
- Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 8 Days
- Mekong Explorer Tour 9 Days
- Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 10 Days
- Cambodia & Vietnam Tour 13 Days
- See Cambodia & Vietnam Differently 19 Days
- Cambodia & Vietnam Beach Holiday 17 Days
- Best Essence Cambodia & Vietnam 3 Weeks
- Cambodia & Laos Tour 7 Days
- Cambodia & Laos Tour 9 Days
- Cambodia & Laos Tour 10 Days
- Discover The Depth of Cambodia & Laos 15 Days
- Cambodia & Myanmar Tour 10 Days
- Cambodia & Myanmar 2 Weeks
- Myanmar & Cambodia 2 Weeks
- Cambodia & Myanmar Tour 15 Days
- Cambodia & Thailand Tour 5 Days
- Cambodia & Thailand Tour 7 Days
- Thailand & Cambodia Tour 10 Days
- Best of Cambodia & Thailand 2 Weeks
Your Cambodia Private Tours
Halong Bay Cruise Package 2 night 3 days in Hanoi
Jasmine Cruise: $405.00/pax, Violet Cruise: $545.00/pax
Price above is quoted for 2pax size and will decrease if group size is from 3pax.
DAY 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
Be ready at hotel by 7.30amThe boat sets sail to cruise into the Bay. Find yourself getting acquainted with the facilities on board. A delectable buffet lunch with a feast of choices is served in the restaurant. Savor your first hours in Halong Bay on the sun deck by simply letting your eyes wander around the scenery.
We arrive at the area of Cua Van, a floating fishing village. From here we start to explore a cave, named Tien Ong, and the floating fishing village. Tien Ong is the most recently explored cavem, Showing evidence of human civilization dating back to 10,000 – 8,000 BC. The cave is just 5 meters above sea level, 50 meters deep and covers 1,000 square meters. Our guide takes you on a loop though the cave and explains about the historical findings and the cave’s particulars.
The voyage continues to the fishing village. With a small bamboo boat rowed by the local people we move around in the calm sea of this secluded area and gain an insight into the village life. You can also paddle by yourself in a kayak, which is a perfect way to freely move around in the calm area and experience the village life.
After returning to the boat we sail to the overnight mooring area Luon Bo. During this time Halong Bay reveals its most magnificent beauty – called the “blue hour”. Rewind on the sun deck with a drink of your choice and let this moment sink in. During sailing, our chef demonstrates the preparation of particular Vietnamese dishes. Feel free to join and practice by yourself.
Dinner is served in the restaurant either à la carte or buffet style. Afterwards the night is yours to kick back and abundantly enjoy these unique moments amidst a surreal landscape. A presentation with interesting facts and insights on Halong Bay is also offered after dinner in the dining area. We wish you a good night in Halong Bay, where once upon a time dragons played with sparkling jewels. Overnight in the cruise.
DAY 2: Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Wake up at dawn to the lapping of the waves and the smell of freshly brewed coffee, which is available with pastries in the dining room. Join the Tai Chi morning class on the sun deck which is a unique experience. By following the moves of our instructor you merge with the surrounding scenery. By tender boat we transfer to our day boat named “Sunset”. It is a cozy, smaller vessel on which we will discover the hidden charms of Halong Bay. Breakfast is served as Sunset sails for the Surprise Cave, in Vietnamese “Sung Sot”. Sung Sot is the biggest cave in Halong Bay with over 10,000 square meters. It is a magnificent site with the most beautiful stalagmites and stalactites. The further you go inside, the bigger it gets. We explore this natural sensation for about 60 minutes. Once back on the Sunset ship, take some time to simply relax. Lean back on your sunbed while Sunset smoothly sails further into the Bay. Here you have the chance for another close encounter with the fairy like Halong Bay. Via kayak you can paddle through this bizarre water landscape. The cliffs stretch vertically out of the water and you feel a sense of freedom meandering through this green medley of water and tree topped islets. Back on board lunch is served in the restaurant. Sunset continues the journey to a floating pearl farm. Halong Bay is also a place where pearls are cultivated. In a small factory we learn how pearls are harvested and processed. After the visit, we leisurely sail back to the mothership. Back “home” you have time for spa treatments or sunbathing while we sail to the spot. Dinner is served in the dinning room around seven o’clock. Before you retrieve to your cabin, you might like to have some fun squid fishing with our crew, or simply lean back on one of the loungers and listen to serenity of Halong Bay. Overnight in the cruise.
DAY 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B)
For early risers (around 6:30 am) tea, coffee and pastries are available in the dinning room. A Tai Chi class is offered on the sun deck to ease your mind and muscles. The boat continues to sail to Ti Top Island. We head by tender to this little landmass in the Bay. Prepare yourself for a refreshing morning swim on a sandy beach beneath high rock formations. If you prefer to be more active climb up to the hill to the top of Ti Top Island from where you have stunning views over Halong Bay. It takes 400 stone steps up and about 20 minutes to the top, minimal fitness and proper footwear is required. There is also a viewing platform about half-way up with great panoramic views. Back on board (around 8:45 am) you may like to shower and freshen up. Now it is time to enjoy the last sailing time back to the harbor. A full breakfast is served in the dining room. Relax on the sun deck or in the dining room while savoring the last cruise moments of this iconic site before arriving back on shore. Our crew bids a fond farewell and helps with your belongings. Heritage Line and all the crew members thank you very much for having you on board. Meet our awaiting bus then transfers directly to your hotel in Hanoi.
General inclusions of all cruise packages
Accommodation, daily (group) shore-excursions as mentioned in the program, entrance fees, transportation as mentioned in the program, tour guide services (English speaking), taxes, fuel, river pilots, local anchorage and port fee, round trip transfer from/back to Hanoi (shuttle bus), breakfast (brunch), lunch, dinner, welcome drink, Tai Chi morning class, insurance (passenger liability), kayaking, drinking water in cabin & during excursion, gym & sauna (in Violet Cruise Only).
Crew and guide gratuities, any visa fees, private road and boat transfers, personal expenses/purchases, additional beverages, other services not mentioned in program or under inclusion, fuel surcharges (please refer to terms & conditions), medical services, spa treatment and telephone.
• Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition.
• Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in on board.
• Charter service is available upon request.
• What to bring: Swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellents.
• Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
• Peak Season surcharge will be applied on Christmas & New Year Eve.
783 total views, 3 views today