Travel in your styles
Halong Bay Cruise 1 Night / 2 Days By V-Spirit Cruise
Price above is quoted for 2pax size and will decrease if group size is from 3pax.
DAY 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
08h00 – 08h30: Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3 and ½ hour drive to Halong Bay.
12h30 – 13h00: Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
13h30 – 14h30: Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic cruises among the limestone islands.
15h00 – 16h00: Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
16h00 – 17h00: Cruising to Titov island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Titov or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay.
17h00 – 17h30: Return to the main boat and continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
17h30 – 19h00: Enjoy Sunset Party on sundeck and admire the best moments of the day when the sun starts to set.
19h00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on board.
DAY 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
06h30 – 07h00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
07h00 – 07h30: Have breakfast on board and enjoy the peaceful morning of Halong Bay.
08h30 – 09h30: Kayak around the Drum Cave.
09h45: Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
10h00 – 10h30: Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
10h30 – 11h30: While heading back to the harbor, watch the fruit carving demonstration and participate in the Cooking Class before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
11h45 – 12h00: Disembark V’Spirit Classic.
12h15 – 12h30: Transfer back to Hanoi.
Trip finishes at around 17h00.
• Round trip transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay and back to Hanoi
• Welcome Drinks
• Cruise Itinerary and Program
• Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
• English-speaking Tour Guide
• Deluxe Cabins and A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
• Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (B, L, D)
• Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
• Vietnam Visa & Approval Visa Letter
• Airfares, Car Transfers
• Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
• All other services not clearly mentioned above
• Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition
• Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in on board.
• Charter service is available upon request.
• What to bring: Swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellents
• Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
How to get your journey started!
857 total views, 1 views today