Travel in your styles
Where to Eat & Drink in Vietnam?
There are hundreds of local restaurants sitting along the alleys, street and near your hotels. Of course, you should try some bits street-food when you visit the country or get recommendation from your tour guide for some authentic dishes especially Pho – is the very popular breakfast soup in a big bowl that local people eat daily and the Saigon beer should not miss out. Here are some of selected local restaurants you may like.
Restaurants in Hanoi
Xu Restaurant Lounge
Duong's Restaurant & Cooking Class
Home Vietnamese Restaurant
Red Bean Restaurant
Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh
The Deck Siagon
Cyclo Resto - Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine
Quan An Ngon Saigon
Restaurants in Danang, Hue, Hoi An
Nen was created with the vision of pushing the boundaries of Vietnamese cuisine while retaining its truest values. Nestled in a quiet, leafy neighbourhood on the Han River, Nen will take you on an unforgettable culinary journey. Our 8-course tasting menus include refined versions of great local specialties as well as our own bold creations of Vietnamese food. We cater for all tastes, with vegetarian and kid’s menus available.
Striving to offer something a little different, we are a Mediterranean /Asian fusion restaurant and lounge bar, drawing from the gastronomic traditions of two of the world’s most beautiful culinary cultures to create innovative, fresh and delicious food!
Lam Vien Restaurant
Lam Vien Restaurant is located in a wooded garden, a fascinating destination for travelers to the resort in Da Nang. Unique architecture of the Thai ethnic minority floor – a nation rich in cultural activities long tradition in Vietnam with the architectural style of contemporary Western brought here suggests a feeling of open space near familiar, friendly between man and nature.
It is conceptualized to bring customers back to the splendid history of ancient Kim Long, the last carving artists of this ancient city built Ancient Hue Restaurant. situated at the Garden House Phu Mong, in Kim Long, close to Linh Mu Pagoda and 1km distance from Dai Noi in the West. The whole site is sheltered by many blossoming fruit trees, Ancient Hue Restaurant emerges as the metropolis of the Nguyen Dynasty syndic, proudly existing in the 21st century.
Reflects the modern life style and the progress of Hue City, inducing thoughts of a more exotic, vibrant world wide integration, while still embraces the nostalgia of heyday as the Capital of the country. All those restless nostalgias represented in traditional culinary cuisine, providing to our dear customers. Serves the culinary tradition of Vietnamese food and added some others Cuisine such as Italian and Fusion foods.
All our food is made using really fresh ingredients bought daily from the market and supermarket. We make Vietnamese and Western food as well as Hue Specialties. Affordable restaurant offers delicious dishes of Vietnamese cuisines & a little of Western fusion.
A typical Vietnamese restaurant located centrally in the middle of Hoi an ancient town and specialize in serving authentic Vietnamese food, Hoian’s specialities and unique fusion dishes.
An old Vietnamese saying tells us: ”If you want to eat good food, roll into the kitchen”
When you are in Lantern Town & The Hoianian, we share you passion for good food but let us “roll into the kitchen” to prepare it for you as we have truly passionate and experienced chefs.
Home Hoi An Vietnamese Restaurant
HOME Hoi An is nestled in a former elegant French residence which has been well-preserved over a century. Amidst the historic architectural features, the restaurant inspires guests by its cozy home feeling blended with traditional tastes. Combined with curiosity about the authentic Hoi An cuisine, the ambience, which reflects Hoi An’s passion for historic preservation, is a major factor in luring guests to the restaurant.
Nu Eatery Restaurant
Nu eatery is a fabulous restaurant in Hoi An, offers fellow travelers a relaxed dining experience in a residential neighborhood steps away from the landmark Japanese Covered Bridge. Enjoy delicious food, atmosphere is great and followed by affordable prices.
Explore Tours to Asia
• Authentic Indochina 23 Days
• Best of Indochina 3 Weeks
• Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia 2 Weeks
• Cambodia, Vietnam & Laos 18 Days
• Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos 10 Days
• Indochina Tour & Beach Break 20 Days
Explore Cambodia & Vietnam
• The Essence of Cambodia & Vietnam 3 Weeks
• Cambodia, Vietnam & Beach Holiday 17 Days
• Cambodia & Vietnam Tour Package 13 Days
• See Cambodia & Vietnam Differently 19 Days
• Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 10 Days
• Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 9 Days
• Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 8 Days
• Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 7 Days
• Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 5 Days
Explore Asia Multi-Country
• Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand 8 Days
• Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand 10 Days
• Myanmar, Laos & Cambodia 2 Weeks
• Vietnam, Cambodia & Myanmar 19 Days
• Myanmar, Cambodia & Vietnam 20 Days
• Vietnam Cambodia Laos & Myanmar 23 Days
• Cambodia, Myanmar & Thailand Tour 23 Days
• Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia & Vietnam 25 Days
• Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar & Thailand 31 Days
• Cambodia Grand Adventure 3 Weeks
• Cambodia Grand Adventure 16 Days
• The Taste of Cambodia & Beach Break 2 Weeks
• Cambodia Adventure & Southern Coast 12 Days
• Cambodia Classic Adventure 11 Days
• Siem Reap, Battambang & Phnom Penh 8 Days
• Cambodia Tour & Southern Coast 10 Days
• Siem Reap & Koh Rong Island 7 Days
• Siem Reap, Koh Rong & Phnom Penh 8 Days
• Siem Reap, Koh Rong & Phnom Penh 10 Days
• Siem Reap & Phnom Penh Unique Tour 7 Days
• Siem Reap Adventure Tour 7 Days
• Siem Reap Adventure Tour 6 Days
• Angkor Discovery Tour 5 Days
• Angkor Explorer Tour 4 Days
• Siem Reap Highlights by Bike 4 Days
• Phnom Penh & Siem Reap 5 Days
• Phnom Penh & Siem Reap 6 Days
TOURS YOU MAY LIKE
Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia 2 Weeks
Perfectly designed tailor made holiday trip to 3 gorgeous countries in Southeast Asia. The tour begins from the colorful, vibrant Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam along with historical sites, natural Halong Bay…
Cambodia & Laos Tour 9 Days
Unlock the spectacular Angkor Wat – is the largest monument in the world, observe daily life in the floating community. Extend for Laos to explore the ancient capital of Luang Prabang…
Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos 10 Days
Enjoy the classic private tour that well designed itinerary including three Southeast Asia’s countries; Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos. The package begins from Ho Chi Minh city in Vietnam…
491 total views, 1 views today