Travel in your styles
DISCOVER MORE PRIVATE TOURS
- Best Selected Asia Tours 2019 – 2020
- Private Indochina Tours
- Private Multi-Country Tours
- Vietnam Cambodia Laos Tour 10 Days
- Vietnam Laos Cambodia Tour 2 weeks
- Cambodia Vietnam Laos Tour 18 Days
- Indochina Tour Vacation Beach 20 Days
- Best Indochina Vietnam Laos Cambodia 3 Weeks
- Cambodia Vietnam Laos Tour 23 Days
- Vietnam Cambodia Thailand Tour 10 Days
- Myanmar Laos Cambodia Tour 2 Weeks
- Vietnam Cambodia Myanmar Tour 19 Days
- Myanmar Cambodia Vietnam 20 Days
- Cambodia Myanmar Thailand Tour 23 Days
- Vietnam Cambodia Laos Myanmar 23 Days
- Myanmar Laos Cambodia Vietnam 25 Days
- Vietnam Cambodia Laos Myanmar Thailand 31 Days
2 Country Private Tours
- Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 7 Days
- Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 8 Days
- Mekong Explorer Tour 9 Days
- Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 10 Days
- Cambodia & Vietnam Tour 13 Days
- See Cambodia & Vietnam Differently 19 Days
- Cambodia & Vietnam Beach Holiday 17 Days
- Best Essence Cambodia & Vietnam 3 Weeks
- Cambodia & Laos Tour 7 Days
- Cambodia & Laos Tour 9 Days
- Cambodia & Laos Tour 10 Days
- Discover The Depth of Cambodia & Laos 15 Days
- Cambodia & Myanmar Tour 10 Days
- Cambodia & Myanmar 2 Weeks
- Myanmar & Cambodia 2 Weeks
- Cambodia & Myanmar Tour 15 Days
- Cambodia & Thailand Tour 5 Days
- Cambodia & Thailand Tour 7 Days
- Thailand & Cambodia Tour 10 Days
- Best of Cambodia & Thailand 2 Weeks
Your Cambodia Private Tours
Laos is a Southeast Asian country traversed by the Mekong River and known for mountainous terrain, French colonial architecture, hill tribe settlements and Buddhist monasteries. Vientiane mixes French-colonial architecture with Buddhist temples such as the golden, 16th-century Pha That Luang monument, where a reliquary reportedly houses the Buddha’s breastbone, plus the Patuxai war while Luang Prabang is considered as the best well-preserved ancient city and its tradition, culture, religion are still deeply practiced. Visitors to Luang Prabang are admired by the friendly atmosphere of this small city, mix architectures, beautiful waterfall and caves. Unfortunately, the country doesn’t have coastline or any beach destinations.
When is best time to visit Laos?
Laos has two distinct weather seasons with typically a dry season and a wet season. Tourists can visit Laos all year round. The best time to visit Laos is during the cooler month occurring from November to February with temperature 18° low to 28° high while the humidity in the dry season varies from 23° low to 36° and rainy season runs from around May to October, and as with many Southeast Asian countries. The Luang Prabang’s weather is slightly lower than Vientiane’s because it is surrounded by rainforests and the cut through by the flow of Mekong River.
Close to Thailand’s border, the Vientiane capital city situates on a curve of Mekong River. Well-known as the home to the most significant national monument, the oldest temples and Buddha Park are the most attractive sites. Despite visiting Wats, Vientiane delivers a relaxing riverside break while watching spectacular sunset over The Mekong. Offer the best city orientation to discover colorful silk goods, boutique galleries, traditional handicrafts etc.
This ancient pearl city locates in the center of Northern Laos, lies in a valley at the confluence of the Mekong and Nam Khan rivers. You can see the unique alms giving at the quiet streets where saffron monks walk in queue to get the offers every morning. The cultural delights, waterfall, mix architectures & exotic temples can be found while strolling around to reveal other hidden gems. Admired by a wide range, popular night markets, that will keep you bargaining as well as buying their lovely souvenirs.
The small town of Vang Vieng is in between Luang Prabang & Vientiane, has become the significant tourist destination and should not miss out when visiting Laos. The fantastic limestone formation, mountain peaks, mountainous caves & the charm of Song River provide great memory and experience. There some sport activities would be an ideal for those who love sporting to explore the rest of the region – including kayaking, climbing and cycling.
Either reach by flight or road, Xieng Khuang is an interesting home of plain Jars where different thousands of big/small jars were carved in various shapes and the plain attracts hundreds of tourists yearly. The fascinating area admires the orientated touring to check out mysterious stories behind this famous area as well as unlocking the history of war. When make a visit to central market, you can stroll around to see many ethnic hill tribe people with daily activities of market trading, a great chance to take photos.
Tours you may like
Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia 2 Weeks
Perfectly designed tailor made holiday trip to 3 gorgeous countries in Southeast Asia. The tour begins from the colorful, vibrant Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam along with historical sites, natural Halong Bay, continuously explore…
Cambodia & Laos Tour 9 Days
Unlock the spectacular Angkor Wat – is the largest monument in the world, observe daily life in the floating community. Extend for Laos to explore the ancient capital of Luang Prabang, beautiful nature, waterfalls and French…
Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos 10 Days
Enjoy the classic private tour that well designed itinerary including three Southeast Asia’s countries; Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos. The package begins from Ho Chi Minh city in Vietnam connecting to the marvelous…
Cambodia, Vietnam & Laos Tour 18 Days
Discover 3 wonderful Indochina countries Cambodia, Vietnam & Laos. Unlock the cultural histories from the incredible Angkor, French colonial landmarks in Ho Chi Minh, the ancient capital of Hanoi, admired by marvelous…
342 total views, 2 views today