Travel in your styles
DISCOVER MORE PRIVATE TOURS
- Best Selected Asia Tours 2018
- Private Indochina Tours
- Private Multi-Country Tours
- Vietnam Cambodia Laos Tour 10 Days
- Vietnam Laos Cambodia Tour 2 weeks
- Cambodia Vietnam Laos Tour 18 Days
- Indochina Tour Vacation Beach 20 Days
- Best Indochina Vietnam Laos Cambodia 3 Weeks
- Cambodia Vietnam Laos Tour 23 Days
- Vietnam Cambodia Thailand Tour 10 Days
- Myanmar Laos Cambodia Tour 2 Weeks
- Vietnam Cambodia Myanmar Tour 19 Days
- Myanmar Cambodia Vietnam 20 Days
- Cambodia Myanmar Thailand Tour 23 Days
- Vietnam Cambodia Laos Myanmar 23 Days
- Myanmar Laos Cambodia Vietnam 25 Days
- Vietnam Cambodia Laos Myanmar Thailand 31 Days
2 Country Private Tours
- Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 7 Days
- Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 8 Days
- Mekong Explorer Tour 9 Days
- Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 10 Days
- Cambodia & Vietnam Tour 13 Days
- See Cambodia & Vietnam Differently 19 Days
- Cambodia & Vietnam Beach Holiday 17 Days
- Best Essence Cambodia & Vietnam 3 Weeks
- Cambodia & Laos Tour 7 Days
- Cambodia & Laos Tour 9 Days
- Cambodia & Laos Tour 10 Days
- Discover The Depth of Cambodia & Laos 15 Days
- Cambodia & Myanmar Tour 10 Days
- Cambodia & Myanmar 2 Weeks
- Myanmar & Cambodia 2 Weeks
- Cambodia & Myanmar Tour 15 Days
- Cambodia & Thailand Tour 5 Days
- Cambodia & Thailand Tour 7 Days
- Thailand & Cambodia Tour 10 Days
- Best of Cambodia & Thailand 2 Weeks
Your Cambodia Private Tours
The best part of buying a great stuff in Vietnam is lovely, crafted lacquerware besides clothing, painting, silk & linen products. The artistic lacquerware can be found in many stores and souvenir shops in Vietnam as well as you have chances to visit their workshop and observe how people skillfully make those gorgeous handicrafts.
All items can be purchased in US dollars at most places except some of small stores who sell local products, street food, coffee, water and so on. However, you should exchange a small amount of US dollars to local currency ($1 = 22750).
Ao Dais is the Vietnamese national dress, traditionally worn by Vietnamese women over loose trousers and it can be purchased at a local store in Vietnam or meet a local tailor to get a custom suitable one.
Silk, Cotton & Linens
Beautiful colorful handicrafts which made of quality of cottons, silks and linens including table clothes, runners, T-shirts, shirts, fabrics, pillows and bed linens are generally found and available in many local stores & souvenir shops in Vietnam, all prices are affordable but don’t forget to bargain.
Skillfully hand-made lacquerware is available across Vietnam, especially a few reputable lacquer workshops and its various high-quality lacquer products can be learned and purchased directly from the workshop’s show rooms in Ho Chi Minh City or you come across a lot of lacquer products in Ben Thanh market.
Antiques, Ceramics & Wooden Products
If you look for antiques, ancient art items or wooden carved products, ceramics etc, Le Cong Kieu Street (Ho Chi Minh) is the best place, where many shops & stores display/sell plenty of those kids of products you wish you buy. Get a recommendation from your tour guide to avoid the fake products.
Art Paintings & Galleries
Blue Space Art Gallery is located inside Ho Chi Minh City Fine Arts Museum – the oldest and the largest art museum in Ho Chi Minh City. The gallery, established in the back yard of the building in 1997, and has since become one of the leading galleries in Vietnam that supports and helps develop young and up-coming artists. Or Lac Hong Gallery would be a better option for you.
Ben Thanh & Binh Tay Market (China’s town)
A complete journey to Saigon would never end without one of these popular tourist markets! When visiting China Town, tourists never miss out the visit to Binh Tay market which is popularly occupied by tourists everyday. where you see a lot of various handicrafts, lacquer-ware, textiles and many more that are sold in wholesale. Different from Ben Thanh, it’s the largest market in Ho Chi Minh, mainly supplies local products, food, fresh vegetables, poultry, meat and grocery etc. You can also find clothes, wallets, shoes and other objects in this attractive market.
Supermarkets & Shopping Malls
You can find all kids of items locally made/grown or imported products at nearby supermarkets or at shopping malls in Vietnam. Fancy or even all kinds of brand quality products are easily to purchased to fit your needs.
Tours you may like
Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 8 Days
Explore the best of Hanoi French colonial influence, historical museums and its fascinating beauty of natural Halong Bay along with a wonderful night stay in the pleasant area surrounded limestone formation, connect…
Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 10 Days
This private tailor made tour is ideally proposed to those who plan their holiday trip to visit Vietnam & Cambodia. The tour amazingly included famous Hanoi’s natural Halong Bay cruise, sightseeing tours to attractive…
Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos 10 Days
Enjoy the classic private tour that well designed itinerary including three Southeast Asia’s countries; Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos. The package begins from Ho Chi Minh city in Vietnam connecting to the marvelous…
Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia 2 Weeks
Perfectly designed tailor made holiday trip to 3 gorgeous countries in Southeast Asia. The tour begins from the colorful, vibrant Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam along with historical sites, natural Halong Bay, continuously explore…
250 total views, 1 views today