Travel in your styles
Things to Do & See in Vietnam
There are plenty of things to see and do when you visit Vietnam, despite the main tourist attractions should be in your bucket list but you are able to customize your trip or you may like to explore the less touristy attraction sites. Herein, we extract some of interesting, less tourist destinations that you probably want to discover beyond. If you want to know the main general tourist attractions in Vietnam, please just click here.
An Hour Cyclo Ride (Rickshaw)
An extraordinary sightseeing around the Old Quarter, the cyclo (rickshaw) ride gently takes you through the ancient Hanoi for the capital highlight, bustling activities of lifestyle and see the French colonial architecture. Usefully should start your ride in the morning or evening time.
Water Puppet Show (Recommended in Hanoi)
A tradition that dates back to 11th century when it originated in the villages of the Red River Delta area of northern Vietnam. This show can be found in both Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi but we highly recommend to watch it in Hanoi.
Picked up and transferred to the cooking station (restaurant) where you meet the cooking team. Then, we head out with your chef to visit local market, bargain and buy the fresh ingredients and it’s very important to understand Vietnamese culinary before we go back to the station to do the preparation. You will be instructed by crafted chef before you hand on everything until the end. Once you’re done, you’re going to enjoy the delicious dishes and feel the test of the first Vietnamese food you cooked.
Duong Lam Ancient Village (Hanoi)
Journey out to Duong Lam village locating at the west of Hanoi. It’s a purely agricultural village of the Northern Red River Delta where still preserve many hundred years old of traditional houses. The day tour combines with ancestral pagoda and temples, you walk along tiny ancient alleys to visit Mong Phu temple, the only hamlet whose original village entrance gate remains intact, dedicated to national heroes.
Mai Chau Valley (Hanoi)
Mai Chau is a beautiful village in the serenity and surrounded by green terraces of rice paddies, known as the nearest ethnic minority community in Hanoi. Mai Chau earns a lot of tourists due to its picturesque charm, friendly people and much less touristy than Sapa. The region offers great walking trek and even bike experience, where you also enjoy the nature, caves, mountain and its tropical forest while you unlock her people culture, customs and lifestyle.
China Town & its Binh Tay Market (Saigon)
When visiting China Town, tourists never miss out the visit to Binh Tay market which is popularly occupied by tourists everyday. It’s one of the journey experiences, wandering around to see various handicrafts, lacquer-ware, textiles and many more that are sold in bulk. This central 2-storey market sits in Cholon, District 6, Ho Chi Minh City.
Ben Thanh Market
A large market in Ho Chi Minh, mainly supplies local products, food, vegetables, poultry, local handicrafts, textiles in retail which totally different from Bing Tay market whose goods are sold in bulk. The walking guided orientation is a great experience to see local trading and see plenty of various, interesting activities. It has become a hot tourist destination and is must see when you visit Saigon, Vietnam.
Ba Be National Park, Lake & Ban Gioc waterfall
Ba Be National Park locates northeast of Hanoi about 250km, famous for its Ba Be lake, is the largest natural lake in Vietnam. The forestry, Nam River, Island, Caves and the minority community attract many tourists annually to visit its natural beauty and a great place to picturesque photographing. The boat adventure takes you to see the fascinating area, feel the tranquility and unwind yourselves. Ba Be National Park worthily combines with Ban Gioc Waterfall by having to spends a night at homestay in Pac Ngoi Village of Ba Be National Park and a night stay in Cao Bang Province after your journey ended at Ban Gioc Waterfall.
Ban Gioc waterfall sits in Cao Bang province, close to China’s border. It is one of the perfect places for breathtaking, see its beautiful majestic falls which is admired the stunning nature and mountainous landscapes. You can explore the surroundings and rural village animated by skillful farming activities in the rice field terraces, interact with local people and move further to reveal “The Tiger Cave” – reputable for its wonderful limestone formations.
Massage & Spa
Widely, there a lot of massage spa can be easily found in south, central and north of Vietnam Or massage can be reserved from your hotel. After a long day trip, wander around or along alleys to grab an hour massage experience at a friendly massage spa, this is apart of your holiday relaxation.
Explore Tours to Asia
• Authentic Indochina 23 Days
• Best of Indochina 3 Weeks
• Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia 2 Weeks
• Cambodia, Vietnam & Laos 18 Days
• Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos 10 Days
• Indochina Tour & Beach Break 20 Days
Explore Cambodia & Vietnam
• The Essence of Cambodia & Vietnam 3 Weeks
• Cambodia, Vietnam & Beach Holiday 17 Days
• Cambodia & Vietnam Tour Package 13 Days
• See Cambodia & Vietnam Differently 19 Days
• Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 10 Days
• Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 9 Days
• Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 8 Days
• Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 7 Days
• Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 5 Days
Explore Asia Multi-Country
• Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand 8 Days
• Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand 10 Days
• Myanmar, Laos & Cambodia 2 Weeks
• Vietnam, Cambodia & Myanmar 19 Days
• Myanmar, Cambodia & Vietnam 20 Days
• Vietnam Cambodia Laos & Myanmar 23 Days
• Cambodia, Myanmar & Thailand Tour 23 Days
• Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia & Vietnam 25 Days
• Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar & Thailand 31 Days
• Cambodia Grand Adventure 3 Weeks
• Cambodia Grand Adventure 16 Days
• The Taste of Cambodia & Beach Break 2 Weeks
• Cambodia Adventure & Southern Coast 12 Days
• Cambodia Classic Adventure 11 Days
• Siem Reap, Battambang & Phnom Penh 8 Days
• Cambodia Tour & Southern Coast 10 Days
• Siem Reap & Koh Rong Island 7 Days
• Siem Reap, Koh Rong & Phnom Penh 8 Days
• Siem Reap, Koh Rong & Phnom Penh 10 Days
• Siem Reap & Phnom Penh Unique Tour 7 Days
• Siem Reap Adventure Tour 7 Days
• Siem Reap Adventure Tour 6 Days
• Angkor Discovery Tour 5 Days
• Angkor Explorer Tour 4 Days
• Siem Reap Highlights by Bike 4 Days
• Phnom Penh & Siem Reap 5 Days
• Phnom Penh & Siem Reap 6 Days
TOURS YOU MAY LIKE
Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia 2 Weeks
Perfectly designed tailor made holiday trip to 3 gorgeous countries in Southeast Asia. The tour begins from the colorful, vibrant Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam along with historical sites, natural Halong Bay…
Cambodia & Laos Tour 9 Days
Unlock the spectacular Angkor Wat – is the largest monument in the world, observe daily life in the floating community. Extend for Laos to explore the ancient capital of Luang Prabang…
Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos 10 Days
Enjoy the classic private tour that well designed itinerary including three Southeast Asia’s countries; Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos. The package begins from Ho Chi Minh city in Vietnam…
790 total views, 1 views today