Travel in your styles
DISCOVER MORE PRIVATE TOURS
- Best Selected Asia Tours 2018
- Private Indochina Tours
- Private Multi-Country Tours
- Vietnam Cambodia Laos Tour 10 Days
- Vietnam Laos Cambodia Tour 2 weeks
- Cambodia Vietnam Laos Tour 18 Days
- Indochina Tour Vacation Beach 20 Days
- Best Indochina Vietnam Laos Cambodia 3 Weeks
- Cambodia Vietnam Laos Tour 23 Days
- Vietnam Cambodia Thailand Tour 10 Days
- Myanmar Laos Cambodia Tour 2 Weeks
- Vietnam Cambodia Myanmar Tour 19 Days
- Myanmar Cambodia Vietnam 20 Days
- Cambodia Myanmar Thailand Tour 23 Days
- Vietnam Cambodia Laos Myanmar 23 Days
- Myanmar Laos Cambodia Vietnam 25 Days
- Vietnam Cambodia Laos Myanmar Thailand 31 Days
2 Country Private Tours
- Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 7 Days
- Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 8 Days
- Mekong Explorer Tour 9 Days
- Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 10 Days
- Cambodia & Vietnam Tour 13 Days
- See Cambodia & Vietnam Differently 19 Days
- Cambodia & Vietnam Beach Holiday 17 Days
- Best Essence Cambodia & Vietnam 3 Weeks
- Cambodia & Laos Tour 7 Days
- Cambodia & Laos Tour 9 Days
- Cambodia & Laos Tour 10 Days
- Discover The Depth of Cambodia & Laos 15 Days
- Cambodia & Myanmar Tour 10 Days
- Cambodia & Myanmar 2 Weeks
- Myanmar & Cambodia 2 Weeks
- Cambodia & Myanmar Tour 15 Days
- Cambodia & Thailand Tour 5 Days
- Cambodia & Thailand Tour 7 Days
- Thailand & Cambodia Tour 10 Days
- Best of Cambodia & Thailand 2 Weeks
Your Cambodia Private Tours
Where to Eat & Drink in Cambodia?
You don’t absolutely worry or feeling hard to find where to eat and drink when you’re in Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville and Battambang but it will probably be hard to find where to eat and drink at reputable nice restaurants and bars when you travel to explore other tourist attractions at rest parts of Cambodia such as Mondulkiri, Rattanakiri, Kratie, Stung Treng, Preah Vihear, Kompong Thom and so on. However, here is our short listed, recommended restaurants and bars.
Recommended Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Malis Phnom Penh
Bopha Phnom Penh: Great location along with fantastic riverside view, fresh air when sitting in the tables by the river, the restaurant offers varieties of Cambodian delicious cuisine and prices are affordable.
Related: Friends (Mith Samlanh) and Khmer Surin.
If you look for Western Food, here are some suggested restaurants; Topaz, Vans Restaurant, FCC Phnom Penh, Bistrot Langka and Backyard Cafe.
Recommended Restaurants in Siem Reap
Malis Siem Reap
Viroth’s: the perfect place to enjoy traditional Khmer cuisine in a chic and contemporary setting, nice ambience, beautiful garden and mixing of local and modern style. The restaurant is owned and operated by Viroth and his family, who are passionate about food and hospitality.
Related: Marom, Sata Angkor restaurant, Palate Angkor, Nest Cafe Angkor, Square24, The Grill Wine Cafe, Rohatt Cafe, Por Cuisine and Mahob restaurant.
Dinners are followed by Apsara dance performances: Kulen II restaurant (buffet dinner) is always crowded and very popular for Asian tourists. Angkor Village Theatre is the only classic theatre that provides Khmer set menu dinner followed by the best traditional Apsara dance show in town. Por Cuisine is the next option for you if you wish to enjoy set menu dinner with Apsara show at your lower budget, the restaurant serves delicious local set menu and beautiful decoration, and style.
Tours you may like
Siem Reap & Sihanoukville Tour 7 Days
Explore magnificent Angkor Wat – 7th wonder of the world’s, admired by more than 200 smiling faces of Bayon, Ta Prohm featuring the stunning giant tree-roots, Kompong Phluk of Tonle Sap Lake and perfectly enjoy the tranquil…
Cambodia Beach & Angkor Wat 8 Days
From the majestic Angkor Wat, The Great Lake of Tonle Sap to the significant Royal Palace and national museum, Cambodia’s Sihanoukville beaches provide the perfection of coastal relaxation for your amazing…
Siem Reap & Sihanoukville Beach Tour 10 Days
Experience the most incredible Angkor’s masterpieces, visit the great lake of Tonle Sap Lake where lifestyle is animated by fishing activities, continue to explore the vibration of hassle Phnom Penh from Royal Palace, Silver…
Cambodia Beach Holiday Tour 10 Days
Amazingly experience the incredible Angkor complex included magnificent Angkor Wat, smiling faces of Bayon, the popular remarkable giant trees at Ta Prohm and visit the largest freshwater of Tonle Sap. Continuously explore…
212 total views, 1 views today