Travel in your styles
Small Group Join-tour Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in small group tours. To ensure you understand our small group tour terms & conditions, please simply take some minutes to read our terms & conditions and accept it before you confirm one of our tour services.
1. Small group tours with 8 people maximum per group
Our concept to minimize the tourist impacts. Herewith, we try our best not to make huge changes to the heritage places we take tourists to, change the way of locals live, environment and one’s culture. This means each of our confirmed tour is with 8 joiners max, we guarantee there is NO more than 8 people in the group, and starts with 4 people minimum to launch the tour.
2. Guarantee Departure and alternatives
The group tour is completely guaranteed to launch when we collect 4 people minimum. In the case we don’t reach the minimum, we alternatively advise you to take individual private tour with your own flexible traveling date and package price is subject to the group size.
3. Tour Departure Date
All small group tours have listing departures on the left side of the tour program detail on our webpage. If the tour departures are not meeting your traveling schedule, we recommend you to take a private tour instead which is absolutely flexible with your own travel date.
4. How do I get notified when the tour departure is confirmed to launch?
Advance booking is required prior to 45 days before the tour date and a deposit is not required when you reserve a seat. Once we reached 4 people minimum, you will immediately get notified by email and a 30% deposit is required to secure the booking. However, we will inform you when you should book your round trip international flight ticket.
5. How do I get notified if the tour is NOT confirmed to run?
In general, you will receive an email 46 days in advance prior to the tour departure whether we reach 4 people minimum. You may consider to take an individual private tour instead in this case.
6. How do I get started after my tour is successfully confirmed?
Once the tour is confirmed to run, you are responsible to book by yourselves round trip of international flight tickets from/to your country/city or we may help you with this if you want us to do so. As soon as you’ve got your round trip of international flight ticket, you need to send the flight ticket copy to us so that we manage to pick you up upon your arrival.
Note: We may not be able to book some of international flight tickets for you depending on your region’s airline’s policy.
7. Round trip international flight ticket you should book
Make sure you actually know where the starting & the ending points of the tour.
Example: The tour begins (arrival date) in Ho Chi Minh of Vietnam and finish in Bangkok of Thailand. So you must book your flight from your city/country to Ho Chi Minh City and from Bangkok back to your country on the departure date of the tour.
8. When do I make a deposit & settle the final payment?
After a minimum size is reached up, everyone will an invoice to make a first deposit %30 of total amount of the package cost and %100 of internal/domestic airfare. The final payment (%70) should be completely settled 30 days in advance prior to the tour departure.
9. How do I make a deposit & settle the final payment?
A). By Credit Card (Visa/Master)
We accept payment via credit and you can process the check out through our PayWay System (By ABA Bank Cambodia) when you receive a submitted-link that allows you to check out for your payment. As policy, ABA Bank will charge %3.7 on top of the amount and names it as “Service Charge” in the invoice. This method is very fast and popular for our most clients.
B). By Bank Transfer
We will provide you our company’s bank detail. Note: It generally takes 3 working days until the amount reaches our bank account. Remember that you have to bear all banking fees (included intermediary banking fee).
10. Tour voucher
The tour voucher will be sent to you 14 days in advance prior to the tour departure, along with detailed program, hotel’s names, rooming list, all joiner’s names, cruise name (if any), local tour guide contacts, office contacts with hotline & emergency contacts for each destination.
11. Who can join the tours?
Racism and Nationalism are NOT welcome!
Our small group join-tours welcome all nationalities who planning to visit Asia, we don’t accept anyone who is racist or nationalist, disrespectful, rude or anyone related to criminal and illegal cases. This means you will definitely meet your travel mates from different nationalities.
12. Pick up and drop off from starting/ending points
Make sure you read the itinerary detail to understand where the tour starts and ends (airport name of country/city). If some of you have different arrival and departure times, we will organize comfortable vehicle with escort guide to welcome you from airport.
Important: If you have less than 30 minutes different arrival and departure between you and others in the group, you will need to wait for others to come/go with you from/to airport at the same time. In case of others are having flight delay, you don’t have to wait and we will organize another pick up for them.
13. Internal and domestic flight tickets per programmed
We exactly INCLUDED domestic/internal flight tickets per program. Your flight class should be economic class with either promotion or regular airfare. Surcharge will be applied if business class is a must and required. All airfare is subject to availability and airline’s policy.
14. Local tour guides
Each destination is led by an experienced local tour guide as programmed. Our tour guides have long year-experienced in leading tourists to their cities/countries, they are friendly, knowledgeable, informative and trustworthy. Please DON’T confuse that tour guide will be accompanying in the air planes from one country to others.
15. Transportation/vehicle we use for the tour
Depends on the group sizes, we use comfortable mini-vans or coach to fit the small group size with all luggage. Vehicles are subject to change to accommodate any road sizes, festival seasons and on arrival or departure dates.
16. Tour package inclusion and exclusion
Please make sure you read the tour detail and its inclusion, you can find what exactly INCLUDED and EXCLUDED in the package detail or in the soft copy of the itinerary we sent to you.
17. Accommodation, rooming, room category, single supplement
Once the close date of the tour is close, each of you will receive tour voucher consisting of hotel names, hotel contact details, your names in the rooming list + room categories where you stay in. If you prefer to stay alone in a single room, surcharge is applied for single supplement which will can be founded below the main package price.
18. Passport copy, emergency contacts, travel document and insurance
- Passport copy is required to make flight reservation for domestic and internal flights, for rooming list and saving your time when you check in at hotels.
- Emergency contacts are also required, this will help us to contact your relatives or siblings for any emergency cases.
- Travel document is not a must but we will contact you if it is required by the country’s government.
- Package cost doesn’t include any personal insurances. Travel insurance and medical precautions are essential. Your travel insurance must provide cover against personal accident, medical expenses, emergency repatriation and personal liability. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time of booking.
19. Paying your attention, respect to local guides and others
When you are on the tour, it’s very important that you have to pay attention to your tour guide and respect others who are on the tour with you. This would be much easy for our tour guide to coordinate your timing when visiting the sites. So you ought to understand how hard a tour guide manages customers from different nationalities when the group size is bigger. If you are at the last of the queue, don’t hear what our guide saying and don’t get enough information, please let him/her know so he/she will speak louder.
20. Visa, Cost & Other Travel Document
Most of Asian citizens are officially allowed to enter Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar & Thailand without applying a visa, they can stay in the country at least 15 days or up to 30 days. If you’re from Europe countries (most), you can apply for E-visa or get “on arrival visa” once you arrive at international airports.
- Vietnam Visa: We always include Vietnam “Approval Visa Letter” in the program, however visa processing fee is 25 USD for single entry and pay directly at the immigration when entering Vietnam.
- Cambodia Visa: Visa on arrival is 30 USD for single entry visa. Or you can apply E-visa via government’s official website: www.visa.gov.kh
- Laos Visa: Visa on arrival is available at international airports, Laos. Visa fee for single entry tourism visa is from 30-35 USD depends on nationality.
- Myanmar Visa: Visa on arrival is NOT available in Myanmar at the moment. eVisa can be applied through government’s official website and cost 50 USD.
- Thailand Visa: Visa on arrival is available and can be applied at international airports or borderlines, the cost is 30-35 USD per single entry.
21. Why do we cancel your tour?
In such cases, there is civil war/disaster/Cambodia’s political issues, we still keeps the right to cancel all services or change or correct any errors of tour operating due to the real situation environment such as weathers problem, infrastructure problem and so on, or refunds in full amount back to you after we dealt and got refund from our suppliers.
22. Cancellation Penalty
TRIPLE K ANGKOR or their authorized travel agent before the tour deadline. Otherwise, the cancellation charges are calculated from the day of the written notification, as a percentage of the net total tour price per person cancelling, including surcharges (e.g. ticketed air sector, other penalties imposed by suppliers such as hotels, transportation, restaurants etc.). We will retain the charges of total amount per person if the cancellation is made:
- 45 – 30 days before prior to arrival, charge 30%
- 29 – 15 days before prior to arrival, charge 50%
- Less than 14 days prior to arrival, charge 100%
Note: All pre-paid fees of flight tickets, cruise/ship tickets and train/bus tickets which have already been issued completely will be added in the charges above.
The refunds will NOT be made for any unused or cancelled services for any reason when the tour has begun. Refund will be considered discretely under TRIPLE K ANGKOR if you are forced to leave to trip. All cancellation charged fee above is not inclusive of credit card surcharge fee or any banking fee on transaction of your payment.
Our Small Group Tours
Cambodia & Vietnam
Siem Reap | Hanoi | Halong Bay
Length: 7 Nights / 8 Days
Cambodia & Laos
Siem Reap | Luang Prabang | Vang Vieng | Vientiane
Length: 8 Nights / 9 Days
Best Cambodia & Thailand
Phnom Penh | Siem Reap | Chiang Mai | Phuket | Bangkok
Length: 13 Nights / 14 Days
Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand
Ho Chi Minh | Siem Reap | Bangkok
Length: 7 Nights / 8 Days
Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos
Ho Chi Minh | Siem Reap | Luang Prabang
Length: 9 Nights / 10 Days
Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia
Ho Chi Minh | Hanoi | Luang Prabang | Vientiane | Siem Reap
Length: 13 Nights / 14 Days
TOURS YOU MAY LIKE
Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia 2 Weeks
Perfectly designed tailor made holiday trip to 3 gorgeous countries in Southeast Asia. The tour begins from the colorful, vibrant Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam along with historical sites, natural Halong Bay…
Cambodia & Laos Tour 9 Days
Unlock the spectacular Angkor Wat – is the largest monument in the world, observe daily life in the floating community. Extend for Laos to explore the ancient capital of Luang Prabang…
Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos 10 Days
Enjoy the classic private tour that well designed itinerary including three Southeast Asia’s countries; Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos. The package begins from Ho Chi Minh city in Vietnam…
618 total views, 1 views today