Travel in your styles
When to go & visit Vietnam?
Vietnam is entirely located in the tropical belt lying between the equator and the Tropic of Cancer. While there are slight variations in temperature, depending on the season and the altitude, the primary seasonal changes are marked by variations in rainfall. In the north, the best time to visit the region is from Nov – the end of Mar and the humidity is not too high. The central coast from Hue to Nha Trang is perfect from Dec – May when it’s very less rain, fully sunshine& warm while the south of Ho Chi Minh & Mekong Delta are suitable to be explored in the dry season occurring from Nov – Jun.
A great place to be explored on gentle foot for those who wish to get a wonderful oriental city to see colonial influences, French architecture and its colorful street markets, famous Vietnamese café, boutique shops, galleries, some of historical ancient pagodas and cathedrals. The Capital has a lot more to wander around to see its culture, daily lifestyle & street activities as well as the beautiful city’s character and explore other precious treasure.
Situated in the Gulf of Tonkin about 17okm at east of Hanoi, the bay is famous for its scenic ocean karst topography and is often included in lists of natural wonders of the world. It covers an area of 1,500 square kilometers, features emerald waters, spectacular thousands of towering limestone islands topped by rainforests. Junk boat tours and sea kayak expeditions are the greatest gateways to explore the region, perfectly enjoy the breathtaking & its beauty.
Sapa is an incredibly picturesque town that lies in the Hoang Lien Son mountain range near the Chinese border in northwestern Vietnam, known as “the Tonkinese Alps”. It’s the paradise for those who love trekking to see colorful nature animated by rural activities on the rice field terraces, interact with ethnic minorities as well as seeing the tribes exchange the daily trades at their market. It’s a wonderful region to experience local life, even for photography, unique homestay & taking a sleeper train back to Hanoi.
Hue & Hoi An
From the fascinating Hue to ancient Hoi An, there’s still much to explore, a mix of eras and styles from wooden Chinese shophouses and temples to colorful French colonial buildings, ornate Vietnamese tube houses and the iconic Japanese Covered Bridge with its pagoda. Walking & trying the local food of Hoi An Street are great ways to feel differently from the South. The sleepy Hue’s beaches are also ideals for breathtaking and relaxing.
The coastal city of central Vietnam that stands on the bank of Han River, close to several heritage sites including My Son Sanctuary etc. Da Nang amazingly features the most notable Ba Na Hills which is accessible by cable cars leading to the popular Golden Bridge supported by 2 giant hands and it is one of Vietnam’s top destinations for breathtaking, grabbing picturesque panoramic views and gain the beautiful mountainous landscapes during the day trip. Beyond the exploration, The Fantasy Park, ancient villas, pagodas, Cathedral, museums, the marble mountains, My Son Sanctuary and beaches are also an extraordinary for journey in Da Nang.
Ho Chi Minh City
Commonly known as Saigon, the biggest modern city as well as the important commercial centre of the country. It’s also known for its French colonial landmarks, including Notre Dame Cathedral, made entirely of materials imported from France, and the 19th century Central Post Office. Historical museum, the War Remnants Museum & City Hall are attractive sites when visit Saigon while food stalls line the city’s streets, especially around bustling Ben Thanh Market.
It’s the “Vietnam’s rice basket” fed by Mekong River, also a massive maze of rivers, swamps and islands, active pagodas, sleepy villages surrounded by watery landscape of the green rice paddies, friendly inhabitants that make the region become one of the most important colorful home to floating markets where you can see the major trading on boats & witness the authentic southern beauty. Not far from the mainland, Phu Quoc – the forested serenity of island beaches, is an ideal for a well retreat and relaxation.
Explore Tours to Asia
• Authentic Indochina 23 Days
• Best of Indochina 3 Weeks
• Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia 2 Weeks
• Cambodia, Vietnam & Laos 18 Days
• Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos 10 Days
• Indochina Tour & Beach Break 20 Days
Explore Cambodia & Vietnam
• The Essence of Cambodia & Vietnam 3 Weeks
• Cambodia, Vietnam & Beach Holiday 17 Days
• Cambodia & Vietnam Tour Package 13 Days
• See Cambodia & Vietnam Differently 19 Days
• Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 10 Days
• Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 9 Days
• Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 8 Days
• Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 7 Days
• Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 5 Days
Explore Asia Multi-Country
• Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand 8 Days
• Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand 10 Days
• Myanmar, Laos & Cambodia 2 Weeks
• Vietnam, Cambodia & Myanmar 19 Days
• Myanmar, Cambodia & Vietnam 20 Days
• Vietnam Cambodia Laos & Myanmar 23 Days
• Cambodia, Myanmar & Thailand Tour 23 Days
• Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia & Vietnam 25 Days
• Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar & Thailand 31 Days
• Cambodia Grand Adventure 3 Weeks
• Cambodia Grand Adventure 16 Days
• The Taste of Cambodia & Beach Break 2 Weeks
• Cambodia Adventure & Southern Coast 12 Days
• Cambodia Classic Adventure 11 Days
• Siem Reap, Battambang & Phnom Penh 8 Days
• Cambodia Tour & Southern Coast 10 Days
• Siem Reap & Koh Rong Island 7 Days
• Siem Reap, Koh Rong & Phnom Penh 8 Days
• Siem Reap, Koh Rong & Phnom Penh 10 Days
• Siem Reap & Phnom Penh Unique Tour 7 Days
• Siem Reap Adventure Tour 7 Days
• Siem Reap Adventure Tour 6 Days
• Angkor Discovery Tour 5 Days
• Angkor Explorer Tour 4 Days
• Siem Reap Highlights by Bike 4 Days
• Phnom Penh & Siem Reap 5 Days
• Phnom Penh & Siem Reap 6 Days
TOURS YOU MAY LIKE
Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 8 Days
Explore the best of Hanoi French colonial influence, historical museums and its fascinating beauty of natural Halong Bay along with a wonderful night stay in the pleasant area surrounded…
Vietnam & Cambodia Tour 10 Days
This private tailor made tour is ideally proposed to those who plan their holiday trip to visit Vietnam & Cambodia. The tour amazingly included famous Hanoi’s natural Halong Bay cruise…
Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos 10 Days
Enjoy the classic private tour that well designed itinerary including three Southeast Asia’s countries; Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos. The package begins from Ho Chi Minh city in Vietnam…
Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia 2 Weeks
Perfectly designed tailor made holiday trip to 3 gorgeous countries in Southeast Asia. The tour begins from the colorful, vibrant Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam along with historical sites, natural Halong Bay…
1,097 total views, 1 views today